Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful!


Today had the potential of being a very long, exhausting day but I am so THANKFUL that we had a great day. I am thankful that it didn't rain here this morning and we were able to play outside. I am thankful "Ms. Karin" invited us next door to help rake leaves (of which we were zero help, but it makes the day less lonely! :)). I am so thankful for how beautiful this fall has been- I really don't know if I have seen more vivid colors. And I am thankful that I dressed my children in something half way cute this morning- made for some fun pictures!

I couldn't narrow down the pictures beyond this. And as I always tell myself, my mom will at least like looking at them! :)








1 comment:

Emily said...

Sarah ~ These are SPECTACULAR pictures! Love seeing the boys in the fall leaves. Beautiful!