Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last Week of School

It's official- school's out for summer! Nolan had a great "last week" full of fun activities- of which I have no pictures. So, I guess you are just going to have to trust me- it was fun! ;) K3 was a great year for us and we are looking forward to a summer of swimming and playing with friends.

My mom came at the end of the week and took Nolan back with her for some Grandma and Grandpa time in Florida. Jerel, Elliott, and I will fly down and get him next week. He is having a grand time...Elliott misses his "Nowen". It is really quiet around here and I am not nearly as exhausted at the end of the day! ;) I will be more than ready to have him back but hope to make the most of this time with E.


First day vs. last day of school.




They did a lot of growing up in 9 months!

I also did the dreaded teachers gifts. I think I start stressing about these in March. What to get these sweet women without spending a fortune? Thankfully, I found these butterfly gardens at Aldi for $3.99. Add some burlap and ribbon and good enough!



No comments: