Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back to Reality

I was so blessed to have non-stop help since Elliott was born, but as of tomorrow, that is all over. :( Jerel had a week and a half off and then my mom came in for a week and flew back to Florida this morning. The help has been amazing, and I have to admit- I am a bit nervous about Monday when I have to fly solo. I keep reminding myself that people do this all the time and that I will successfully keep both children alive and most likely not loose my mind in the middle of it all. Every time I find myself getting anxious, I really try to claim different verses that promise the Lord's sustaining power, strength, mercy, and presence. This helps. I also know that I just have to take it all one day at a time. I'll keep you posted on the craziness.

My mom and the babies


I look ROUGH (as to be expected after being up every 2 hours all night) but Nolan was being so sweet as we colored.

4 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

He will provide that minute by minute strength - I'm praying for you and cheering you on!

Teresa said...

I think you look hot in the last pic! Praying you remember that keeping two other people alive all day is a feat in itself.

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Yes, one day at a time is all we can do friend. God is definitely teaching me that I NEED him ALL the time and that I cannot look beyond, but only in the present. It is really hard, but really gets better everyday and I praise God for the sweet moments and try not to focus on the crazy ones. love you friend and pray often for both of us! Love you, dana

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

It will be tough...but you will survive. God will give you the strength and mercy to get through the tough minutes/hours/days. I also highly recommend asking for help when you need it. Get a babysitter to come for a few hours in the afternoon during the witching hours. That was HUGE for me!!! Nolan is so cute and you do not look awful in the pic of you two!