Friday, November 20, 2009

Head Hugs & Pictures

Everyone asks how Nolan is doing with his little brother. For the most part he is doing much better than I expected. I can tell that he really loves him. This is a classic picture of the "head hug" which is how he hugs everyone. Anytime Elliott is around Nolan is hugging on him. There are still moments when I am holding or feeding Elliott and Nolan throws a mini-tantrum because I can't hold or read to him, but that is to be expected.

I had pictures taken of Elliott at two weeks and just got to see the proofs today. I am always surprised at how well they turn out. I had really wanted him to be asleep, but no goLink. Here is the link if you would like to check them out www.susanbrewerphotography.comLink go to website, click on clients and my password is sarah0327.

As for the rest of us...we are exhausted. Elliott is sweet and for the most part easy, but he is a horrible night sleeper. At the most I will get three and a half hours out of him and one of those time he will refuse to go back to sleep. I know it's the phase of a 4 week old, but four weeks of not sleeping can ware on a person. He weighs 11 lbs. 3 oz., so it's not like he is starving but he sure acts like it. Prayerfully he will start sleeping longer hours soon.

Well, need to get Nolan from school. It was a nice, quite morning!! :)


4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Great pics!!!!!

Redheaded Adventures said...

Dear friend - so glad Nolan is loving little bro. I'll give you a call soon - i want to plan to come and see you after finals. miss you

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

sarah, those pictures are so great!

Susie said...

sarah, the boys are so sweet together! congratulations! elliot is a doll! i am so sorry i am so late in sending my "congrats"...i hope all is going well. much love!