Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Great Weekend

This past weekend was so great. I feel like since we had Elliott we have been fairly house-bound and don't really do much. I know it's a phase- at least that is what I keep telling myself. Anyway, we actually did several different things this weekend and it was so enjoyable. Friday night it started snowing hard. I don't really mind snow but in the south people are so unprepared and freak out. Everything shuts down and it is so inconvenient. However, this was the perfect snow. It started Friday afternoon but we braved it and went to Moe's (our weekend tradition) anyway. Saturday morning the snow was beautiful and fluffy (usually just ice in this area) and had melted by that afternoon. Just how I like it!

Notice the lack of gloves on Nolan? Poor kid!!! Just one investment I never made.

Rocky was in heaven

Then saturday night we went to a nice restaurant downtown where I ate with abandon and went with Sandy and her sister to see Wicked. If you haven't been to that show and have the opportunity- GO! It was beyond amazing and I can't wait to go again one day. Maybe Jerel will have to take me back to New York! :)


Sunday, Nolan helped me make cookies for Jerel for Valentines Day. He truly loves to help us cook and is a great helper. I thought he did a great job with the sprinkles.

I look forward to many more great weekends!

No comments: