Friday, February 5, 2010

If Only...

Elliott would be the perfect baby IF ONLY he would decide to sleep through the night or wake up later than 5:45 A.M. I am in no way, shape, or form complaining- I'm just saying that he's not perfect! We know how blessed we are to have two healthy, happy boys and I have many friends who wished their only problem was that their baby wouldn't sleep through the night. And, once he is sleeping through the night, I know that there will be something else. The reason being- he's not perfect. None of us are! :)

3 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

But gosh darn it cuteness covers a multitude of imperfections!

Anonymous said...

Okay - so you get to drink your coffee a little earlier than the rest of us! He is soooooo cute!

Stay warm, Brenda

Anonymous said...

hey i can't find your email while traveling. I found some cute art work of thailand. are you interested or just china.email me ashleicox@hotmail.com