Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Happenings

I am sad to say that we did not even attempt to take a family photo while we were all gussied up this past Sunday for Easter. There was a little too much chaos, and then naps, and cooking, and eating, and more naps. Just imagine us all looking super cute! :) Nolan did have his first two egg hunts. The first one he only picked up three eggs. The second one, I gave him a pep talk and let him know that the kid who came home with the most eggs won! I think he caught on. :) Overall, Easter was a great day with the family to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord!

"Mom, please stop making me stare into the sun!!"

I wish that I could say that this was Nolan taking off to get the eggs, but I am pretty sure someone yelled "Cookies!". Maybe his competitive spirit will kick in by next year.

Chillin' after his bounty!
Egg hunt #2


Elliott was taking it all in stride



No comments: