Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet Little (big) Guy

I feel like I did such a good job of keeping up with Nolan through the blog and have not done so well with Elliott. If I didn't have a blog to look back at I would have no idea what happened when. I am going to try to do a better job of keeping up with sweet Elliott. He is now 5 1/2 months old (it has gone so fast) and such a joy. He ADORES his brother and has gotten pretty excited about Rocky lately. We have started food and so far so good. I am finally able to put him in the nursery at church- having a baby at the beginning of cold and flu season is rough! We are still at three naps a day, an hour and a half each. Sometimes we have to throw in a 4th cat nap to get through dinner time. I am so house bound because of all these naps, but I am telling you, he is nowhere near dropping one of them. Oh well, it's not forever.
He has embraced a "lovie". I am pretty sure I have this exact same picture of Nolan. :)

I can not leave the room if this kid has a blanket or burp cloth any where near him. Within about a minute he will have pulled it over his face and leave it there. I am afraid that he is going to suffocate but he loves having things over his face. Strange, I know!

He is at that stage where he grabs his feet and rolls around. I love this stage!! :)

No comments: