Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom & Power Tools

Yesterday I was able to be outside and use my camera a little. I love my camera, I just don't know enough about it really use the best setting for the lighting. I am going to make it a goal to read up and experiment. Nolan has been helping Jerel build a wooden swing set. I will post more about that later. That kid loves a tool. Any tool, but especially a power tool. Jerel does a great job of letting him help and shows Nolan how the tools work. There are times it makes me a little nervous, but that's just because I'm a mom, right? :)



Our neighbor, Anna, had her senior prom yesterday. Last minute I became their unofficial photographer. Nolan has a slight crush on Anna and therefore doesn't care for Sam much. I guess he sees him as competition! :) Aren't they so cute??

So, all in all is was a fun day of photography, but I need to study up! You know...in all my free time!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What cute pics! I can't believe how old Anna looks! My mom said her pics didn't turn out, so I am glad I you posted this one : ) Cam and I are coming Mother's Day weekend, so we definitely need to catch up!