Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Six Months!!

My sweet baby is six months old today. Honestly, it has gone really fast. I think it is because he is the second. I am telling you, during Nolan's first six months each day felt like a year! :) Elliott is still the sweetest thing ever. He eats and sleeps. A lot of each. He still has three solid naps that I feel like are going to be around awhile. However, he does not- I repeat- does not sleep through the night. He never has- I am beginning to think that he never will. He rolls over in the middle of the night at least once and plays. I have to get up and roll him over to stop the madness. He is loving baby food. It is refreshing to have a kid that just eats. He even eats things that I can tell that he doesn't like- but he doesn't want to put up a fight. Score!! :) Other highlights- he is almost sitting up, is mesmerized by Nolan, hates for me to leave him alone in a room, and smiles all the time (except for when i leave him by himself! :)). We haven't been to his 6 month check up yet so I can't give you the official stats, but the last time I checked he was 22.5 lbs. He KILLS me!!

Happy half- birthday bud. You are so fun!!




2 comments:

Melanie said...

Abby is six months today and she does not sleep through the night either. I still feed her every night so it is probably my own fault. Last night she celebrated her half birthday by waking up every 3 hours.

Ashley said...

Love all those funny faces! He's so adorable!