Friday, April 13, 2012

Egg Hunt

I have to confess that I have been a little jealous of all the beautiful family Easter pictures that I have seen. There was not even an attempt of one at our house. You see, there has been this little virus called hand, foot, mouth that has been going around my house for FIVE weeks!! This stupid virus has been viscous and unrelenting! On Easter Sunday sweet Elliott was in no shape to go anywhere (I found out on Monday that he had a double ear infection, sinus infection and pink eye...all from hand, foot, mouth-grrrr!)- so I stayed home with him and got ready to have my in laws and friends over for lunch. I didn't even shower. Oh well. Needless to say, no pictures.

However, the day before we went over to our friends for a brunch and egg hunt. I assure you, even though we have all been so sick we have been contagious a total of 4 days- give or take a day! ;) Thankfully Elliott was still hadn't yet started feeling awful and we had a wonderful morning!








No comments: