Monday, April 2, 2012

Swamp Rabbit

Today is the first day of spring break and Jerel has the week off. We planned a stay-cation, where we would do a few little day activities. Then we decided to get a puppy, and are getting her tomorrow (more on that later) so we have had to shift our plans. The one thing on our list to do, that I didn't want to postpone until later, was rent bikes and ride the Swamp Rabbit Trail. I know that I have said this before but Greenville is such a great place to live and offers so much to do. They finished this trail a couple of years ago and it is a beautiful ride. We were able to ride out to Furman University, have a picnic, and ride back. It was a great morning! 


We got a bike for Nolan that connected to Jerel's bike. He LOVED it and was a champion rider!




And I got the pull this little tub of love. Not too bad on the way there- not too fun on the way back! ;)



Furman is such a beautiful campus and I am am always reminded of how much I love college students when I am there.

12 miles later, and I am ready to be DONE!!

1 comment:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

wow, 12 miles? i'm impressed, esp b/c of having to pull your little tub of love:) hank pulls henry, and i've wondered how he makes it. hope ya'll have a wonderful week! can't wait to hear more/see the new puppy