Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Things I'll Miss


This guy is at such a fun age/stage. I love that I now get to have two way conversations that make sense most of the time. He's ALL boy and a complete mess. 

If anyone is on the ground, he takes that as an open invitation to tackle - it doesn't matter your age or gender. The poor little girls in his Sunday School class! I'm not sure if he will grow out of this (there will actually have to be some boundary coaching on our part -I am sure) but if he does, I will miss it.
 
He is also very sweet and snugly. Soon he will be too big to truly snuggle with. I am going to miss him putting his head on my shoulder as I get him out of his crib. 

He is fairly obedient and easy to "redirect." I am for sure going to miss that-there's just no way that will last forever!! 

We're getting closer and closer to potty training. I will miss him coming in the house and saying "Mommy, I poopy. I stink like a skunk!" I may miss that little phrase the most! ;)

No comments: