Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Happenings

This holiday, for us, was apparently all about making and taking! Nolan had a party at school and I had a hard to finding a Valentine's card that's not oober girly or romantic. His class has 6 boys and 2 girls, so I just made cards. I had to explain to Nolan what a "Hoot" was! ;)


Then on Tuesday we made heart shaped rice krispie treats to take to a few different people. Confession: this is the first time in my almost 37 years of life that I have made rice krispie treats. How is that possible??? The boys had fun helping me and delivering them. I think they turned out really cute!!



I dipped them in white chocolate then rolled them in sprinkles! They looked yummy!


Hope you had a great day as well!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The Valentine's look wonderful! I *especially* like the "Hoot" owl. I might steal that idea too. :)

Have been thinking about y'all lots . . . with much love.