Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Super Bowl Party

My motto is if you can't go to the party- then bring the party to you. And that's exactly what I did for the Super Bowl. Everyone knows that you can't fully enjoy the biggest football game of the year without a huge spread of unbelievably delicious and unhealthy food and twenty of your closest friends. I feel as though I got close.

The Menu:
Chicken Nuggets
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Carrot Sticks
Pears
Milk
The adults (ie. Me and Jerel) enjoyed chili and beer bread!

Here's a picture of the big crowd...


It was a night to remember! ;)

PS- I couldn't give a rip about the NFL- I am pretty much in this for the commercials!

1 comment:

Emily said...

L-O-V-E it! Y'all sound like us, right down to the commercials. There's just something about the NFL that doesn't hold a candle to college football -- even I realize that. :) Okay, so give us a few more years, and we'll combine forces. Can't wait!