Tuesday, October 20, 2009

For your birthday...



...we are getting you a little brother!

Today is Nolan's 20 month birthday (which sounds so close to 2 years!!!), and tomorrow we are getting him a little brother! I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 and then let the waiting game begin. Since I was induced with Nolan I feel like I have a little clearer expectations. We are just praying to have him by dinner time and way before shift change. We learned the last time that it is a HUGE pain to deliver at shift change. We are looking forward to meeting Mr. Elliott Forrest. How big will this little guy really be?

Today was a flurry of packing Rocky, Nolan, and ourselves. I'll be glad to have us all back together before the week is over.

I am sure that we will post as soon as we can tomorrow. Feel free to pray for a safe delivery...that they can get the IV in me (no kidding, this is usually a big deal), that I will not stress out over nursing, that Elliott will be healthy. I mean, you could pray that we would get some sleep- but I am trying to be realistic! :) So, until tomorrow...


2 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

Yippee!!! I'm so glad Elliot is here and you are doing great! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the story. Praying for strength and supernatural rest....excited WITH you!

Redheaded Adventures said...

oopps - I forgot a t on the end of Elliott