Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 1

Tomorrow is the end of week one and I would say we are surviving remarkably well! They let us go home from the hospital 24 hours after I had Elliott which was great! I knew that even if I was only sleeping 3 hours is would be better in my own bed than with people constantly walking in and out of the door. Nolan came home from the grandparents the next day. He isn't really sure what to make of his little brother. He is curious and goes up and gives him hugs. I feel like he is a little more unsure of me. I feel like he keeps looking at me like "what have you done to my life???" I know this is just a phase.

Elliott is doing really well. He still just sleeps all the time and has such a sweet disposition. He will go really long stretches at night if I let him, which is so tempting....but I know that for now I have to get him up to eat.

Ok, Nolan needs a companion, so I am off.



8 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

He is beautiful!! Glad you are surviving - praying for a continued smooth transition

Ashley said...

congrats Sarah...Elliot is precious!!! So happy for y'all!

Christina said...

yay!! he is so cute!! okay i am praying for you and hopefully we can chat sometime when you are more rested!! i love you!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Precious baby Elliott!
E. Weathers

The Burgess Family said...

Great pictures. You look fabulous. Love Elliot's lips in the picture with you. Can't believe you went home so quick! Glad things are going so well. Hope I have the same story to tell in a week or so.

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

i've been thinking about you! love the picture of your 3 boys:)

Maggie Pelton said...

Oh my gosh!! I could just squeeze those fat baby cheeks. He's adorable!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

He really is adorable and you look fab!!! I'm glad things are going pretty well!