Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Favorite Thing!

Today was beautiful in Greenville and I was feeling well enough to get out for a little walk downtown. So we broke out the Phil & Teds and loaded up the car.

When I realized that that I was going to have two babies, I began the research of the best double stroller for our lifestyle. Every time I looked at a side by side like the double Bob, Jerel would begin to hyperventilate because they are just so big. I would stop every stranger on the street who had a Phil & Teds and everyone seemed to love it...so we took the plunge and are so thankful! I wasn't sure how Nolan would do in the back (eventually Elliott will be back there) but he did great today and seemed to really like it.

So, if there is anyone out there considering a P & T, I HIGHLY recommend it!!

2 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

WOW an outing! Glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful fall day with all of your fellas.

The Burgess Family said...

I saw this stroller but think Clayton would freak out if he couldn't see around more. So, I went with the Baby Jogger side by side double. It is more compact than a lot of doubles. I've taken it out a couple times with Clayton and really like it. We'll see how it does with both in there.