Friday, October 2, 2009

Kitchen- after!!

Here it is!! We have actually been done for about two weeks, but I have had a cabinet door that got dinged missing, so I just didn't want to post pictures. It amazes me that we were only without a kitchen for 2.5 weeks. There were a few days that were a little crazy, but overall it was fairly painless. I love this kitchen, I feel like we made really wise choices and maximized our budget to its fullest potential. If you scroll down about 3 or 4 posts you can see the before pictures. Now onto the nursery...






7 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Sarah, it looks great! I've been waiting for pictures. I love the view in the first pic. Love the built ins with your oven and the shelving. I love the cabinet style and your bin pulls. Love the butcher block. Great job!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE it and i want your person who did it to come redo mine (but first, i have to come up with the money)! i also love the built ins and the butcher block on the island!!!

Kimmie said...

jealous!:) i love everything you did. hope everything is great with you sarah! steven was just talking about you the other day and how you got saved at a carmen concert.;)

Redheaded Adventures said...

I love it - you'll spend lots of time in here! y'all did a great job! So grateful too that you could get Nolan's surgery done so quickly and that he was up and about so quickly too! Supposed to be studying but I'll call later!

Lauren said...

Sarah, it looks awesome. I can really appreciate it because I know how much better/ functional is now : ) Can't wait to see it in person. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Happy cooking, baking, eating and entertaining around the island - memories in the kitchen are just waiting to happen : )

xo, Brenda

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

LOVE it! So beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person:)