Thursday, September 1, 2011

Arrr Matie!

My friend Emily invited us to join their family at Chick-Fil-A for Princess and Pirate night. Since they have two girls we thought it would be a great evening for our families. Lets just say- that up to this point of my boys' lives, we have not been that adventurous. This was our very first experience dressing up for anything other than Halloween. They were so into it and loved dressing up. Nolan kept saying "Arr Mate!" and I asked him if he was a Australian pirate. Elliott continues to growl like a lion with a "matie" on the end of it. Cute!! We headed there early because I had a feeling it may get a little packed. OH.MY.CRAZINESS!!! They had a princess and pirate there to take pictures with the kids and there were kids everywhere!! I sat down with our food and did not move until we left. That is how introverts deal with mass chaos! :) The boys did great eating- which is huge- and had a blast. I am so glad we braved the evening- thanks Emily and Paul for braving it with us!!

Elliott's "scruff" was better earlier in the evening!

creapy pirate dude

Princess Annie and Emma Kate





No comments: