Friday, September 23, 2011

A Rainy Day

Generally, as a mom of preschoolers, I dread rainy days. Yesterday, however, we needed the rain so desperately that there was joy instead of dread. Apparently joy leads to a small amount of creativity on my part, and we had a fun day!

The boys put on rain boots and splashed in puddles- soaking themselves and having a blast.





I would like to take this moment to pledge my undying love to Oxi Clean!

After nap/rest time we popped popcorn. I don't know why I don't do this more often. Such a easy snack.



Jerel has been traveling most of this week. Whenever he has a rental car Nolan asks if he can "try it out". They would stay in there for hours if we would let them. Great rainy day activity, if you ask me! :)

While I was getting dinner ready Elliott watched some Disney...

Good thing it's just an old wives tale that you shouldn't let your children sit too close to the tv! ;)
And Nolan took a flying leap!


Yes- I am grieved that Nolan is wearing a Clemson t-shirt. He is a traitor! Aunt Amanda- we need to commission you to pick up a few shirts for us the next time you're in Tallahassee!! :)

2 comments:

Tom said...

Uncle Tom can probably score a Nole shirt or two. The Clemson shirt will have to be burned first...just sayin...

Aunt Amanda said...

Aunt Amanda is on it!!! We can't have that traitor stuff going on...