Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweet Boys in a Box




Insert 1960's family sitcom music where everyone is perfect and siblings play happily...
"I'm so thankful that all my boys need to keep them happy is a big box!!"

Ok, here is the real story. 20 seconds after I turned off my camera they started kicking and hitting each other. Elliott jumped on the box while Nolan was in it- splitting the box open- Nolan started punching Elliott- I yelled at them and took the box away. Just keeping it real people- just keeping it real! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your comments at the end!!!!! Your boys sure do look cute in the box though. :)

Redheaded Adventures said...

Love it! Next time just get two boxes and guess what - they won't have one box to fight over - they'll now have two boxes to fight over -HAHAHA! Oh the glorious fun of children...darn cute children at that.